The temple is located within greater BaLu in the village of SuraLhany (15 km. To the North) at ApsUeron Peninsula which was one of the most important centers of Zoroastrizm in the Histiry.
The present buildings dating XVII century. The pentagonal complex has open courtyard and a tetrapillar-altar in the middle. This was a pilgrimage and philosophical centers of fire worshippers from Multan, who were making also trade with Caspian area via the famous "Grand Trunk Road". The four sects of their believe were: ateshi (fire), badi (air), abi (water), and heki (earth).
The temple ceused to be worshipped after 1883 with the instalation of petrolium plants (industry) at Surakhany
Category:Travel and Places