St. Olaf’s Church or St. Olav's Church (Estonian: Oleviste kirik) in Tallinn, Estonia, is believed to have been built in the 12th century and to have been the centre for old Tallinn's Scandinavian community before Denmark conquered Tallinn in 1219. Its dedication relates to King Olaf II of Norway (a.k.a. Saint Olaf, 995-1030). The first known written records referring to the church date back to 1267, and it was extensively rebuilt during the 14th century.
St Olaf's Church, TallinnSt Olaf's Church, Tallinn

Categories & Keywords
Category:Travel and Places
Subcategory:Europe
Subcategory Detail:Estonia
Keywords:Dünya Mirası, Estland, Estonia, MAAILMANPERINTÖ, Pasaules mantojuma, Pasaulio paveldo, Patrimoine Mondial, Patrimonio Mondiale, Patrimonio de la Humanidad, Património Mundial, Reval, Tallinn, Unesco, Welterbe, Werelderfgoed, Wirt Dinji, afbeelding, foto, foto's, historic centre of Tallinn, jpg, photo, photos, picture, pictures, världsarv, Światowe Dziedzictwo